How ERP can help address the skills gap in manufacturing
You've undoubtedly been hearing about the skills gap issue in manufacturing—and likely feeling the impact of this issue in your day-to-day management of your facility. As 10,000 Baby Boomers reach retirement age every day, the impact on manufacturing is staggering. Watch this video to learn more.
As companies are finding it difficult to hire new workers with the right skills to fill today's manufacturing jobs, it's important to understand both the impact and the opportunities for your business:
- How can you recruit and retain today's millennial worker?
- How can you adapt to the changing needs of personnel?
- Can an ERP system help your workers—both Baby Boomers and Millennials—to easily collaborate?
- Can improved usability in an ERP solution help you onboard new workers faster?
Register now to download our Skills Gap e-Kit
You'll get information about how you can address the skills gap issue in your manufacturing business, including:
- Can ERP help bridge the generational divide? This white paper by industry analyst Cindy Jutras of Mint Jutras discusses how technology plays a role in bridging the skills gap.
- Facing the generational skill gap in manufacturing, an infographic that brings the story to life through visuals and statistics. For example, did you know that 59% of industrial manufacturing CEOs are worried about the availability of key on-the-job skills?
- 10 things you should know about the manufacturing skills gap, a checklist that highlights the top five impacts of the skills gap, plus five suggestions of how to combat it.
The time to start addressing the manufacturing skills gap is now. Download your e-Kit and get started today.