Infor Cloverleaf Integration and Information Exchange
Black Book Rankings, the health care division of Black Book Market Research LLC, has named Cloverleaf Integration and Information Exchange (formerly Lawson Cloverleaf Integration and Information Exchange) as the Top Complex Data Organization and Technology Outsourcer for 2015.
The Black Book HIE Survey evaluated vendors on 18 key performance indicators, including interoperability, security, stakeholder alignment, accountable care support, sustainability, clinical workflow, and data integrity and security, just to name a few. Rankings are based on customer experience and satisfaction ratings.
Their findings rank Cloverleaf as:
- The top complex data organization and technology outsourcer (p. 37)
- #2 financial, claims systems workflow and productivity (p. 64)
- #3 widespread interoperability and flexibility (p. 55)
- #3 security, privacy (p. 49)
- #3 vendor agnostic culture & practice/shares well with others (p. 63)
- #3 sustainability, funding, financial management, vendor visibility (p. 53)
Read the full report. Download a copy of the 2015 Black Book State of the Enterprise HIE Industry report now!