Infor Cloverleaf Integration and Information Exchange
A recent survey of 4,000 healthcare delivery and insurance organization leaders ranked Infor Cloverleaf Integration and Information Exchange (formerly Lawson Cloverleaf Integration and Information Exchange) as the Top Complex Data and IT Integrator HIE solution from a field of 259 system integrators.
The Black Book HIE Survey evaluated vendors on 18 key performance indicators, including stakeholder alignment, accountable care support, sustainability, clinical workflow, data integrity and security. Rankings are based on customer experience and satisfaction ratings.
Their findings rank Cloverleaf as:
- The top complex data/tech firm HIE vendor (pg. 33)
- #1 in security and privacy (pg. 49)
- #1 in clinical systems workflow productivity (pg. 50)
- #2 in customer service, care and support (pg. 59)
Find out how customers are using Infor Cloverleaf.
- St. Luke’s Episcopal Health System maintains 100% uptime while converting more than 200 interfaces and 140 FTP scripts via Infor Cloverleaf.
- Alpena Regional Medical Center delivers lab results directly into patients’ EMRs with Infor Cloverleaf.
- Boston Medical Center simplifies to a single point of monitoring with Cloverleaf Global Monitor.
Looking for more information about Infor Cloverleaf Integration and Information Exchange?
Infor Cloverleaf Integration and Information Exchange provides a common platform and infrastructure that healthcare organizations can build upon to address their evolving healthcare integration, data aggregation, and exchange demands. Regardless of the source system, message format, or transmission protocol, Cloverleaf ensures that data is securely shared, directly with the people who need it.
To find out more about our specific solutions, please download one of the brochures below:
Healthcare Integration, Interoperability and Exchange
- Cloverleaf Healthcare Integration and Information Exchange
- Cloverleaf Integration Suite
- Cloverleaf Data Integrator
- Enterprise Master Person Index
High Availability and Virtualization
Enterprise Monitoring and Alerting
Capture Cloverleaf Data for Analytics and Insight
Physician Community Connectivity
Facilitating Clinical Document Exchange
Read the full report. Download a copy of the 2012 Black Book State of the Enterprise HIE Industry report now!