30 Minute On Demand Webcast
In the fast-paced, customer-driven world of fashion, it's no longer enough to simply create products and push them to market. Effective fashion companies have to know exactly what their customers want, before they even start. They need to be informed every step of the way. And they need the flexibility to change at a moment's notice quickly and efficiently.
If you are in the business of fashion, and if you struggle with any of these challenges, then register to review this webcast.
- Disconnects between creative design, technical development, and commercial teams.
- Poor communication and fragmented information pools prolonging development times.
- A reliance on spreadsheets, e-mail, or even facsimile or paper for follow up with no historical record of change
Review the webcast
Hosted by Apparel Magazine you’ll hear from:
- Infor customer Katherine Dashner, Senior Engineer and Apparel Coordinator with Woolrich (the original outdoor clothing company since 1929, located in Woolrich, Pennsylvania, USA)
- Industry expert Mark Harrop, CEO at WhichPLM
- Robert McKee, Industry Strategy Director, Infor Fashion
- Anne Mullins, Solution Consultant, Infor Fashion
as they share the value they gain from collaboration and the impact it will have on businesses by adding a new level of thinking product lifecycle management and by connecting businesses more closely to partners around the world.
Complete the form for the Webcast.