How interoperability ignites innovation for medical device companies
Infor Healthcare understands your organization’s underlying mission of building technology to enhance or saves lives. Now you face additional challenges and expectations from your customers to offer full-scale solutions that include services, data, relationships, and overall value to customers in addition to, or even instead of, the devices themselves. One area to consider is how to integrate data from your device or system to patients’ electronic health records (EHR).
Interoperability is critical for addressing these challenges. With Infor Cloverleaf Integration Suite, you gain an end-to-end platform that addresses the fundamental obstacles of healthcare data aggregation, allowing for exchange of information within and beyond your organization’s various systems. Cloverleaf helps you:
- Stay abreast of constantly changing regulations and standards through support from a large developer community with industry-recognized skill sets.
- Maintain the system.
- Perform ongoing enhancements and upgrades.
- Test the application with multiple configurations, including the more than 200 standard EMRs.
- Deploy trained support staff to troubleshoot with customers.
- Meet aggressive project targets.
The resources and expertise needed to stay on top of industry developments, like the HL7® FHIR® standard, are daunting. In an environment as rapidly changing as the current one, partnering with a vendor that specializes in keeping up with current and evolving standards offers a smarter alternative. Working with an external partner frees you to funnel resources toward innovations that increase your ability to remain competitive.
See how Infor Cloverleaf can help your organization move data securely between systems both within and outside of your organization.