Did you know that your employees may be in direct control of nearly half your corporate spend? It's easy to see how effectively managing employee-initiated spending can deliver dramatic bottom-line results.
An Expense Management Solution enables companies to gain that control. They improve business results in real time by automating and reducing costs of key spend-related business processes, analyzing and benchmarking activities for ongoing insight, and enabling instantaneous updates and enforcement of policies related to employee-initiated spending.
The solution includes:
- Expense Reports - automate the entire expense reporting process, from report creation to approval and reimbursement. —> policy compliance
- Travel Plans - pre-trip authorization and travel procurement. —> visibility and control
- Payment Requests - automate employee-initiated requests for vendor payments. —> accelerated response
- Timesheets - quick and accurate time capture for exempt and non-exempt employees. —> simplified accountability
- Enforce travel policy compliance and spending policies
- Increase savings through effective vendor negotiation and rebate usage
- Reduce unnecessary and unauthorized purchases
- Reduce manager time spent on approvals
- Increase accuracy of time billed to clients and paid time off due employees
- Reduce expense, travel, procurement, and time capture administrative costs
- Reduce employee time spent on travel planning, expense reporting, time capture, and purchasing of goods and services
- Decrease administrative costs
- Keep employees happy with faster reimbursement cycles
Your kit includes the Infor Expense Management Overview + 3 Case Studies
- A.T. Kearney
By automating their T&E, procurement and time capture systems, A.T. Kearney reduced unnecessary purchases by 3%, increased preferred supplier benefits by 2%, and decreased unnecessary travel by 5%, for an overall first-year savings of close to $10 million.
- Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young's automation of time capture allowed them to reduce the financial reporting and billing cycles by up to two weeks.
- Office Depot
Office Depot now reimburses employee expenses in 48 hours instead of the six weeks it took before automating their T&E systems.
Download now! Please complete the form at right to download your Expense Management Solution kit...