Grocery shoppers demand fresher food. Make sure you can deliver it.
Today’s grocery shopper is an informed shopper who chooses more fresh fruits, vegetables, dairy products, and meats and fewer boxes and cans of shelf-stable, processed foods. While grocery shoppers see fresh foods as the answer to better health, food manufacturers see it as an introduction of additional operating challenges.
Download the “Meeting Today’s Fresh Food Challenges white paper to learn about:
- The latest fresh food market trends
- Forecasting shelf life production
- Planning and scheduling a fresher product
- Achieving the right inventory mix
- Ensuring transparency in food production
- Building a better warehouse
- Going the last mile with direct store delivery
Download the whitepaper now.