Big Data Yields Big Gains in Manufacturing
The National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) and Infor recently hosted a webcast addressing the ways Big Data analysis helps predict customer buying trends, hone product offerings, and develop profitable go-to-market strategies.
View the on-demand webcast to get answers to the following questions:
- How does Big Data provide the fact-based intelligence to focus on sound growth channels?
- What are the key performance indicators and driving factors that should be part of a strategic growth plan?
- How does Big Data support change management, including impact studies and risk analysis?
- How do you take emotion out of the growth equation and form data-driven plans?
- What is Washington’s perspective on Big Data, and will it encourage its growth?
Complete the form on the right to view the on-demand webcast and receive a free copy of the new Perspectives Brief - Big Data in Manufacturing: A Compass for Growth.