7 things to ask when upgrading your ERP solution
If you already have an ERP system in place, and you're running on an older version of it, there's a good chance it's no longer able to keep up with your organization's growing needs. The capabilities gap between older versions of ERP designs and current demands already poses a problem that many companies simply can't ignore.
Discover through our White Paper 7 important factors to consider when considering an upgrade to your ERP system:
- Does the most recent version of your ERP system still "speak" the language of your industry?
- Will you get the benefits and user functionality you need right out of the box?
- Is your vendor committed to product development?
- Will your vendor and/or upgrade partner get you up
- Do you need to consider "going mobile" or adding business intelligence?
- Do you need to consider an upgrade to the cloud?
- Will you continue to get the openness and scalability you need to grow your business?
To read the white paper, please complete the form on the right.