Introducing our new whitepaper “Driving digital transformation with data science”
Immense amounts of data are flowing into and out of today’s businesses, but it's often difficult to know how to turn this data into actionable insights.
CIO defines digital transformation as “the acceleration of business activities, processes, competencies, and models to fully leverage the changes and
opportunities of digital technologies and their impact in a strategic and prioritized way.” But more than just acceleration, digital transformation is about the need for businesses to outpace digital disruption and stay competitive in a rapidly evolving business environment.
Read this whitepaper to learn:
- How to unlock new opportunities for your organization with data science
- The three principles for use
- To prepare your industry for a digital transformation
- Some of the areas Infor Digital Science Labs are working in
- Identifying opportunities and improving decision-making
There is no doubt that data science needs to be a fundamental component of any digital transformation effort and has incredible potential for businesses of all types to drastically improve operational efficiency across the board. A world of possibility awaits organizations that can crack the data science code,
To receive your copy of this whitepaper, please complete the form to the right.