Save hundreds of hours developing your user training and get a big discount
Creating user training for Infor SyteLine, Infor CloudSuite Industrial, Infor CloudSuite Business requires thousands of hours. After that, you have to update your training materials when you upgrade to later versions. Save yourself the headache by subscribing to our education eLibrary.
And, for a limited time, you can get a 25% discount off your first year.
Mike Brown, the vice president of IT at EMCORE, one of our customers in the communications industry, used the subscription to train over 200 users at two different sites. Here’s what he had to say:
“The standardization and availability of the learning library makes it an invaluable resource for EMCORE. It’s easy to schedule employees and plan and create classes, making it a smooth process for everyone.”
Like Mike, hundreds of others responsible for training are using the subscription to save themselves hours and hours of work.
You can set aside hundreds of hours to create the training yourself, or you can immediately give your users access to seasoned instructors, training environments, and up-to-date materials.
The subscription includes:
- Over two hundred days of live, instructor-led courses taught virtually (and we provide the training environment).
- Thousands of pages of training materials with step-by-step instructions
- Hundreds of hours of self-study videos
And there is no travel required, so your users can learn when and how they want.
The topics we cover include all of the major processes including:
- Customer orders
- Blanket customer orders
- Pick, pack, and ship
- Return material authorizations
- Customer item contracts
- Requests for quote
- Purchase order requisitions
- Purchase orders
- Blanket purchase orders
- Vendor item contracts
- Paying vendors
- Advanced planning and scheduling
- The material planner workbench
- Job orders
- Job transactions
- Factory track
- Production schedules
- Cycle counting
- Physical inventory
- Lot tracking
- General Ledger
- Unit codes
- Account control numbers
- The Excel financial reporting toolset
- System administration
- Audit trails
- Configuring multi-site
- Using multi-site
- Personalizing forms
- Extending the system
- Using SQL Server Reporting
- Workbenches and data views
Plus we have classes on
- Bills of Material
- Engineering change notices
- The quality control system
- Advanced plant maintenance
Fill out the form to get specific pricing for your company.