If so, you need an enterprise asset management (EAM) solution that can help you understand and effectively manage all facilities costs. You need a tool that can:
- address the key role that energy management and environmental stewardship play in facilities management
- measure building conditions and performance and help determine capital renewal costs
- ensure on-going service levels of facilities operations and maintenance
- provide analytical capabilities to explain consequences of major facilities budget decisions
Infor EAM enables development of a comprehensive facilities management strategy
and delivers capabilities for achieving energy conservation and environmental stewardship
With budgets tightening, energy costs rising, and environmental consciousness growing, facilities managers must adopt new strategies for meeting their core business objectives.If you are a facility manager
and you need to:
- maintain and extend the life of your assets.
- lower costs by reducing your energy consumption.
- meet LEED standards by better measuring and reporting on the energy and environmental performance of your facilities and assets,
…you should read this white paper.
Register on the right to access the “EAM for facility management” white paper