Download Gartner’s CPM Magic Quadrant Report
Infor has been included in Gartner’s Corporate Performance Management Magic Quadrant. Infor was assessed, named a Challenger, on our ability to support the following four CPM competency areas:
- Challengers must have strong sales revenue and multinational capabilities.
- They offer good breadth of functionality, but their solutions may lack one or more CPM components.
- They may provide offerings that are complementary to their established business applications to leverage these offerings for their installed client base.
- Challengers may have a more limited vision of CPM than leaders.
At Infor, we are known for delivering a robust CPM suite to a widespread global customer base. Infor continues to excel in this space with innovative technology advancements that differentiate us from the rest. With the launch of Dynamic Enterprise Performance (d/EPM), Infor provides a unique single source of the truth with an integrated platform for analytics, expanded corporate performance management, and compliance.
Download this insightful report to understand:
- Market Definition/Description
- Five Components of a CPM Suite
- Vendor Strengths and Cautions
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management Suites, Christopher Iervolino and John E. Van Decker, April 2, 2015