Why cloud deployment and “virtual centers of excellence” make sense
This Info-Brief provides an insightful analysis of the current disruptive trends impacting manufacturers, including big data, social solutions and IoT technologies. The report also discusses:
- How the mashup between emerging 3rd platform architectures and supporting game-changing technologies work to support manufacturing operations.
- How manufacturers will be able to benefit from “autonomic process improvement” and “self-healing diagnostics.”
- Why 80% of companies say the main benefit from IoT technologies is the augmented visibility over operations and the resulting business speed, agility and cost reductions.
- Four steps to getting started in the digital transformation.
- The “who goes first conundrum” as manufacturers want the advantages of early adoption but want someone else to assume the risks.
- How manufacturers will fully exploit the full power of data in the near future and ” 90% of companies will have big data analytics capabilities. Indeed, data is the new oil in the manufacturing sector.”
Simply complete the brief form to the right to receive your download.
Click here to contact us about Infor solutions or call 1800-1030-508