Your Ultimate Guide to Manufacturing Software
Infor’s manufacturing solutions are Innovative, Specialized, Beautiful & trusted by over 25,000 + manufacturers worldwide.
View all new white papers, customer videos, and more
Most manufacturers have recently experienced modest levels of profitability helped by lower commodity prices and low wage inflation. Yet optimism and forecasted growth are down across the board.
How will your business fare? Read our latest guide to learn how successful companies are prioritizing investments and making incremental steps toward a more prosperous future.
Complete this short form to get the Guide & schedule a Free Demo with an Infor expert.
Modernize your Manufacturing
To help manufacturers choose the right software, the Guide to Manufacturing Software will explore five key technologies that are essential to any successful manufacturing operation:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – Read a 10-step guide for moving to a cloud-based ERP, an analyst report on the hidden costs of customization, customer case studies for automotive, and much more.
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) – Browse our "State of the Global Supply Chain" report, specialized papers on social collaboration and tank scheduling, guides for supply chain optimization and customer-centric manufacturing, and more.
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) – Discover the ways in which fashion companies are using PLM to unify disparate teams, learn how to perfect product development in process manufacturing, read aerospace and retail use cases, and more.
- Customer Experience (CX) – Explore how software for Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Configure Price Quote (CPQ), and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) can equip your company for success.
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) – Get tips for boosting plant floor productivity, view an informative infographic on traceability requirements, read an analyst report on ROA, see automotive and food & beverage case studies, and more.
Also get “shopper’s checklists” of essential features and functions, and success stories from real-life industry leaders.
With its EAM application on cloud, Pride Industries was able to increase visibility into its operations, improve data accuracy, automate processes, and reduce its operational costs.
Unit No. 4A, 4th Flr, Times Square | Andheri-Kurla Rd, Andheri (East) | Mumbai - 400 059, India | Tel : +91 22 66236000